Fundamentals 1 • Discovery
How to use the Piano Analytics data model and features?
- Introduce how Piano Analytics works
- Understand the data model
- Identify the main use cases of Piano Analytics
Fundamentals 2 • Data visualization
How to view data and navigate through Piano Analytics reports?
- Present the main reports of Piano Analytics
- Get to grips with the data visualization features
- Identify the main visualization modes in relation to the needs
Fundamentals 3 • Data collection
How is data collected in Piano Analytics?
- Understand the main ways of collecting data in Piano Analytics
- Gain a deeper understanding of the data model
- Identify key data collection cases to meet analysis needs
Fundamentals 4 • Data Query 1
How to use Data Query?
- Understand how Data Query works
- Get to know the Data Query interface
- Identify the main use cases of the functionality to meet analysis needs
Fundamentals 5 • Data Query 2
How to do simple analysis with Data Query?
- Deepen the analysis in Data Query
- Use the “dashboard” functionality
- Identify the main dashboards to meet your needs
The Team of trainers
A reference in Digital Analytics in France, Nicolas has been trainings teams in Digital Analytics since 2012.
Digital Analytics expert in France, Camille helps to ensure the excellence of the company's training mission.
Digital Analytics Consultant, Hugo helps you get a good understanding of the use of your Digital Analytics solution.
Optimal Ways is a Qualiopi certified training organization.
All our training courses are OPCO eligible.
Target Audience :
Business users and e-merchants who want a detailed understanding of how to use digital analytics solutions and tools.
For the Fundamentals - Discovery modules, a good knowledge of the web and emarketing is necessary, validated by a quiz.
For the other modules, the prerequisite is the level of a previous module defined, validated by passing a quiz.
Our training courses are delivered within the company, so the management of disabilities is carried out in association with the client's disability advisor.
Our objective: to coordinate ourselves to ensure that a person with a disability can follow the training.
once the training request is received, we proceed within 10 days to the analysis of the needs and the planning of the training, which will depend on the internal organization of the client.
to plan a training
Optimal Ways processes the data collected in order to respond to your requests for information about our services and training.