Fundamentals 1 • Discovery
How to use the new data model and GA4 features?
- Introducing the new version of Google Analytics
- Understanding the differences with Universal Analytics
- Identify the main cases of use of GA4
Fundamentals 2 • Data Visualization
How to view data and navigate through GA4 reports?
- Introducing the new GA4 interface
- Getting to grips with the new “Explore” feature
- Identify the main modes of visualization in relation to the needs
Fundamentals 3 • Data Collection
How is data collected in GA4?
- Understand the main modes of data collection in GA4
- Analyze existing tagging
- Identify key data collection cases to meet the needs of analysis
Fundamentals 4 • Data Configuration
How to efficiently configure GA4?
- Understanding the main configuration issues with GA4
- Take control of the configuration interface
- Identify the main use cases of the configuration to meet analysis needs
Fundamentals 5 • Data Analysis
How to perform analysis with GA4?
- Understand the analysis possibilities with GA4
2. Get to grips with the “Explorer” functionality
3. Identify the main analysis cases to meet your needs
The Team of trainers
A reference in Digital Analytics in France, Nicolas has been trainings teams in Digital Analytics since 2012.
Digital Analytics expert in France, Camille helps to ensure the excellence of the company's training mission.
Digital Analytics Consultant, Hugo helps you get a good understanding of the use of your Digital Analytics solution.
Optimal Ways is a Qualiopi certified training organization.
All our training courses are OPCO eligible.
Target Audience :
Business users and e-merchants who want a detailed understanding of how to use digital analytics solutions and tools.
For the Fundamentals - Discovery modules, a good knowledge of the web and emarketing is necessary, validated by a quiz.
For the other modules, the prerequisite is the level of a previous module defined, validated by passing a quiz.
Our training courses are delivered within the company, so the management of disabilities is carried out in association with the client's disability advisor.
Our objective: to coordinate ourselves to ensure that a person with a disability can follow the training.
once the training request is received, we proceed within 10 days to the analysis of the needs and the planning of the training, which will depend on the internal organization of the client.
to plan a training
Optimal Ways processes the data collected in order to respond to your requests for information about our services and training.