Fundamentals 1 • Discovery
How to use Adobe Analytics to analyse an e-commerce site?
- Understand the difference between a behavioural analysis solution and other available solutions
- Start using the Adobe Analytics interface
- Identify key use cases for Adobe Analytics to meet business needs
Fundamentals 2 • Main Metrics
What is the definition and calculation method of the main metrics in Adobe Analytics?
- Understand how the main metrics of Adobe Analytics are calculated
- Use key metrics in Adobe Analytics reports
- Identify the main cases of using metrics to meet analysis needs
Fundamentals 3 • Data Visualization
How do I use the analysis with Adobe Analytics?
- Understanding the different types of workspace
- Using workspace functionality in Adobe Analytics
- Identify the main use cases to meet analytics needs
Fundamentals 4 • Data Collection
How is data collected and aggregated in Adobe Analytics?
- Understand the main ways of collecting data in Adobe Analytics
- Analyse existing tagging
- Identify key data collection cases to meet analytical needs
Fundamentals 5 • Data Model
How is the data structured in Adobe Analytics?
- Understanding the data model in Adobe Analytics
- Analyze available dimensions and metrics
- Identify the main dimensions and metrics needed to meet the analysis needs
Fundamentals 6 • Segmentation
How to use segmentation for analysis with Adobe Analytics?
- Understanding the different types of segmentation
- Using the segmentation functionality in Adobe Analytics
- Identify the main use cases to meet the needs of analysis
The Team of trainers
A reference in Digital Analytics in France, Nicolas trains and supports companies with confidence and kindness.
Digital Analytics expert in France, Camille helps to ensure the excellence of the company's training mission.
Digital Analytics Consultant,
Hugo helps you get a good understanding of the use
of your Digital Analytics solution.
Digital Analytics Consultant,
Evelien helps you understand the data on your ecommerce website.
Optimal Ways is a Qualiopi certified training organization.
All our training courses are OPCO eligible.
Business users and e-merchants who want a detailed understanding of how to use digital analytics solutions and tools.
For the Fundamentals - Discovery modules, a good knowledge of the web and emarketing is necessary, validated by a quiz.
For the other modules, the prerequisite is the level of a previous module defined, validated by passing a quiz.
Our training courses are delivered within the company, so the management of disabilities is carried out in association with the client's disability advisor.
Our objective: to coordinate ourselves to ensure that a person with a disability can follow the training.
once the training request is received, we proceed within 10 days to the analysis of the needs and the planning of the training, which will depend on the internal organization of the client.
to plan a training
Optimal Ways processes the data collected in order to respond to your requests for information about our services and training.